Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fireworks

One of my favorite things to do in summer is watch fireworks shows. I've been like this since I was a kid. Back in my very young days, my dad would set up his own show in our yard and many people from our little town would come out to watch. Not only that, but many others would drive by just to get a glimpse of our sparkly lights in the sky. Just this past weekend I went to the Minneapolis Aquitennial to watch their famed firework show. While I wasn't able to get any good shots that night (couldn't find just the right spot) I did enjoy just sitting and watching. So, since I can't provide from this past weekend, I will include shots from past shows including my trip to Disney World last February.

Taste of MN 271


Picture 388


Picture 365


Picture 896


Picture 925


Picture 941

No comments: