Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Night lights...


183/366 Cross Processed
Originally uploaded by slicklizard41

I've been feeling the need to create a, sort of, photography themed blog. I have a regular blog and various other places where I record my regular thoughts, but until now I've had nowhere for my photographic thoughts. While I do have a flickr site, I don't feel as if I can really discuss my photographic work, so that is what this will be...

Currently, I'm trying my hand at working on my night photography skills. This specific photo is slightly after-processed with vignetting added. I am quite fond of this particular photograph if for nothing else than the light trails and reflections. I'm sure there will be more similar photographs in the near future, though, as I continue to practice what I learn every day.

No comments: